The American Red Cross

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Michaels True Colors

As you can tell from my previous posts, I have my opinion of Mr. Schiavo. However, even the blind must agree this guy and his lawyer are pure evil. Trying to hide the burial plot of his ex-wife from her family is totally uncalled for. Thankfully, I believe the courts finally got this right and are making him disclose the plot. However, I would not be surprised if he lies!

As for the autopsy, I truly hope it shows the right thing was done and there was no abuse of Terri as some have said. I am not sure it would change my mind about Michael, but I will hold my opinion until after the autopsy results.

My posts will now focus on other topics. But Terri, I will not forget and I will certainly write more as details in the case occur.

For now, my final thoughts are that the judicial system in this country is going to be the downfall of this country. How dare they lean to the side of death over life. If her wishes were truly to die, so be it. But I don't see the evidence. Quite the opposite. This was a decision by agenda, nothing more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



The American Red Cross