The American Red Cross

Monday, April 24, 2006

Since the departure of Stern! and UPDATE!!!

Well, since Stern left the "Free" airwaves, his home base of WXRK in New York has changed formats from classic rock to what I call modern talk all day during the week and classic rock on the weekends.

This happened in January and I have been wanting to write about it since...

What happened was David Lee Roth (Overhyped talk host of Van Halen I fame) took over the morning spot. JV and Elvis after that, then Penn Jillette (Of Penn and Teller fame), Leslie Gold: The Radio Chic got drive time, Booker, the old drive time show moved to nights, Jake and Jackie are overnight. Recently they added Jim Cramers Real Money from 1 - 2 in the afternoon.

So, I predicted the first day I heard Roth that he would be gone in mere months. Some gave him 6, I gave him 3. He lasted 4.

Today, they replaced him with Opie and Anthony. Remember, those were the guys that got kicked off the air because they aired a couple having sex in St. Patricks Cathedral in NY.

You can listen and check out the shows at http://www.923freefm.com from any internet computer if you do not live in NY. My suggestions, The Radio Chic is the best show on the station and perhaps of all NY radio. Jim Cramer is great too if you want some investment talk.

Speaking of investments... I don't usually recommend anything even remotely like this... BUT, check this out. I have made some serious money from the investment strategy here with little money to invest. Yes, the referral income is cool, but I am speaking of the investment side even if you aren't into the "business" side of things. >Either way, check this out... Click here and view the product presentation.

Contact me for more info if you need an explaination... more coming on this in a day or so...

So all in all, I am (hopefully) back and ready to spew my nonsense... keep an eye out for updates to my >photography blog as well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



The American Red Cross