The American Red Cross

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Boston Legal Alert

In a world of war, famine, gay marriage, abortion, etc... We turn to the important stories!

BOSTON LEGAL IS BACK ON TV! Only on Tuesday Nights!

Of course I am being sarcastic before I get some ridiculous comments and emails...

However, BL is one of my favorite shows. It kind of just disappeared months back with no sign of what happened. Seemingly it was replaced with another great show, Grey's Anatomy! Although Grey's is great, it shouldn't replace Boston Legal... Find another slot for one of them! I know ABC wanted to have Desperate Housewives lead into these new shows... but they can hold their own... have one of them as a lead in to another show on another night...

What a year for ABC really. Extreme home makeover, Desperate Housewives, Grey's anatomy, Boston Legal, and that was only Sunday Nights... Looks like ABC is Back!

I know this is old news... but had to bring it up! BL is one of the funniest shows with serious undertones I have ever seen. That juxtaposition alone makes the show great. Give it a chance!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, August 11, 2005 10:21:00 AM, Blogger John said...

You can ignore this post. Looks like it was a repeat! I have to say, TV has treated us viewers like crap lately. Unreal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



The American Red Cross