The American Red Cross

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Six Feet Under and TV

Well, I just watched the latest episode (60) of Six Feet Under. WOW!

Finally, a great episode!

Can someone tell me what is up with HBO? They have these great shows... (Soprano's, 6FU, etc...) then they screw them up. This show has been hit or miss for years. I keep with it because in general it is a great show. Maybe it just depends on the writer and director for that week? Not to mention the rediculous waits for each season.

I haven't watched the Soprano's in 2 years really. Last season not at all and the season before sporadically. If you watch season 1, then later seasons, they are like 2 different shows. Horrible!

Speaking of TV. I never watched Monk (USA Network) until a marathon was playing July 4th I think. Now I don't miss it. Another really good show and Monk (not sure of the actor's name, sorry) deserves an emmy every year!

Other than that, summer TV Sucks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



The American Red Cross