The American Red Cross

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

American Idol - Pre Final Show

First, I want to start out by saying that I am not the type to complain and say "I am not watching any more because my favorite idol got kicked off the show" like Chris fans did. Second let me say I am ashamed that I like the show.

Now, before the finale tonight. I have to say that out of the two, Kathryn is my favorite though taylor is growing on me. However, I am not writing about any of that.

I am writing because it is obvious that the show, producers, judges, or whoever are so against Kathryn. The only thing I can think of is maybe she is a bitch on wheels during the week. Here is why I say this.

1 - First of all, that idiot Paula is such a woman hater. Look how she acts for the guys as compared to Kathryn and the girls.

2 - Randy is a hypocrit.

3 - Look at how many people came to see kathryn when she went "home"? A few hundred if that at her high school compared to 10's of thousands for taylor and almost as much for Elliot. The producers set up these "events" and I felt horrible for Kathryn.

4 - In previos years (though I can only speak for last year) both finalists sang the same "new" song written for them. This year, they gave Kathryn one song (which was pretty bad) and Taylor another which showcased his showmanship.

5 - The comments from the judges over the last 5 weeks showed their predjudice and their dying the get rid of Kathryn. This all started with Lisa who I also thought was brilliant.

I will bet that after this season, we will hear about a huge scandal, aside from Paula sleeping with someone.

With all that said, I think Kathryn sings better, Taylor is more of a showman, but Kathryn should win. However, my prediction is Taylor will win. Honestly, I wouldn't care, they are both good, but I truly think something is amiss on Fox. I will post again after tonights final show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



The American Red Cross